Bentonite clay has been gaining popularity in recent years as an internal and external cleanser for very good reasons.
“The digestive system is like the roots of a tree. When the roots are diseased, the whole tree is affected. Nutrition, digestion, absorption, bacterial balance and intestinal permeability all play interdependent functions in the health of the gastrointestinal tract and the health of the whole body”-Author Unknown
Not all Bentonite Clay is created equal; most of it is not mined for internal use or sifted as finely as it should be. Our source carefully selects Bentonite Clay that is unsurpassed in purity, quality and is mined with only stainless steel equipment to keep it from absorbing heavy metals while it is being harvested and is naturally forming clay (not processed).
Bentonite clay is primarily composed of the mineral, montmorillonite which, if it contains sodium as an exchangeable ion, can swell up to six times its size when wet; this makes it the most adsorbent and absorbent of all the clays. Calcium Bentonite clay is only slightly swelling or non-swelling this allows the clay (if it is as finely sifted as ours) to pass uninhibited through the colon wall, were it will go on to clean the blood and give vital minerals to the bones. Our clay is a natural mix of both sodium and calcium Bentonite, this will allow it to do twice as much as either one by itself.
Bentonite clays highest power lies in the ability to absorb toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other internal contaminants. Its structure assists it in attracting and soaking up poisons on its exterior wall and then slowly drawing them into the interior center of the clay where they are held in a sort of repository. To state it another way, Bentonite is swelling clay. When it becomes mixed with water it rapidly swells open like a highly porous sponge. From here the toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound and carried out of the body through feces.
Another factor that makes Bentonite Clay Powder so indispensable is its ability to elevate your body’s pH. The Bentonite will absorb some of the hydrogen from your cells enabling them to fill that space with the oxygen you so dearly need.
- The internal use of Bentonite clay is an excellent and simple way to do an effective cleanse. Among other benefits, it can reduce body odor, skin blemishes, and digestive track issues of all sorts.
- The clay can be stirred into water, juice or any other beverage of your choice. It can also be sprinkled on foods or encapsulated. .
- Bentonite clay can be used to benefit anyone: men, women (including before, during or after pregnancy, and nursing), children, and animals.
- It can be used as often as you would like, and in any way you choose. Just remember to consume LOTS of water while using it internally.
- Do not use metal utensils or containers to stir or store Bentonite clay powder. Contact with metal may decrease the clay’s potency.
Colon Hydro Therapy = Cleanse Hydrate Renew
Contact Ronda Certified Colon Hydro Therapist at 702-269-0001 with questions or to schedule an appointment.